Visit where the Noah's Ark should be built. In the newly published movie "2012", people built great "Noah's Ark" to save the human being, come to visit the holy highland Tibet. The tour enables you see not only the Yarluzangpo Civilization, but also the wonderful scenery of north face of Mt Everest.
Day01: Arrival either by train or flight |
Pickup and transfer to a hotel near Barkhor Square. Acclimatize yourself to the high altitude (3700m) at hotel or take an easy walk in the evening to see the heart of Lhasa. You can either eat in the hotel or at a local restaurant with the help of your guide.
Day02:Lhasa city tour.
Potala: The massive castle was the center of old Tibet Authorities with inestimable values of art, culture and religion.
Jorkhang: The city-start construction is the final destination of all pilgrims from all sects of Tibetan Buddhism.
Day03:Lhasa - Shigatse
3800km ride to Shigaste via Yamdrok lake, Karola Glacier and Gyantse Castle. Yamdrok is one of the most sacred lakes in Tibet. Karola glacier is something that seems to be reached in some-minute walk. Gyantse is a typical Tibetan town and the Chode there is always a tourists’ favourite.Over-night at hotel.
Day04:Shigatse-Tingri via Sakya
After visiting Tashilhunpo Monastery, the seat of Panchan Lama, some 290km drive to Tingri via Sakya, the leading monastery of Sakya sect. Overnight at guest house.
Day05:Tingri - Base Camp of Mt Everest
Some 100km drive to Ronbuk Monastery, from where you will take a yakcart and it takes another 8km to the Base camp. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day06:Base Camp – Zhangmu
Some 360km to cross the Himalaya to see the bristling snowy peaks on the main ridge of the Himalaya. Overnight at hotel.
Day07: Exit to Nepal
Our agent in Nepal will meet you at the border and drive 122km to Kathmandu.
(based on per person and shown in US Dollar)
| Departure dates and prices
1. Transportation:Private Toyota Land Cruiser 4500 Or same kind Jeep(Van like Toyota Haice may be used from Lhasa to Shigatse)
2. Tour guide: Private English speakng tour guide.
3. Accommodation: 3 star hotel or similar class, but accommodation is very pool at Xiegeer town and Rongbuk monastery usually several persons share a room without seperate bathroom.
4. Admission ticket: All the entrance fee on the itinerary
5. Meal: Hotel breakfast
6. Travel Insurance
7. Travel permit in Tibet, Only for this itinerary.
1. Train ticket or flight from you departure city.
2. Personal expense.
1. Minor program changes sometimes are necessary, depending on road conditions, weather and availability of room.
2. Health consultation from your doctor before you come to highland (Over than 3000M).
3. As we travel in Tibet area where the economy is much more backward than other places, the food alternative is limited, so we suggest you take some solid food.
4. The quotation is based on double-occupancy, if there is no one to share the room with you, you should pay the single supplement.
5. Please book at least one week ahead of your departure so that we have enough time to get your permit. We also provide flight/train booking service. Participants may set out where you stay, such as Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Kathmandu，etc.
You can choose any departure city you like, we will help you to get the train ticket or flight.......
| Contact us(Reach us through our intercome system by clicking here in case of sensored words in normal e-mail address.)