The circuit route enables you to have a general idea of the central Tibet, both the Front Tibet ruled by Dalai Lama and Rear Tibet controlled by Panchan Lama in the history.
Day 1: Arrival either by train or flight |
Pickup and transfer to a hotel near Barkhor Square. Acclimatize yourself to the high altitude (3700m) at hotel or take an easy walk in the evening to see the heart of Lhasa. You can either eat in the hotel or at a local restaurant with the help of your guide.
Day 2: Lhasa city tour
Potala: The massive castle was the center of old Tibet Authorities with inestimable values of art, culture and religion.
Jorkhang: The city - start construction is the final destination of all pilgrims from all sects of Tibetan Buddhism.
Day 3: Lhasa - Shigatse
3800km ride to Shigatse via Yamdrok lake, Karola Glacier and Gyantse Castle. Yamdrok is one of the most sacred lakes in Tibet. Karola Glacier is something that seems to be reached in some-minute walk. Gyantse is a typical Tibetan town and the Chode there is always a tourists' favourite. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Shigatse - Tsethang
After visiting Tashilhunpo Monastery, the seat of Panchan Lama, some 300km drive to Tsethang, the cradle of Tibetan civilization. Visit Yumbulakhang and Tandrok Monastery. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Tsethang - Lhasa
Some 30km ride to Songkha Ferry and boat across Yarluzangpo River to see Samye, the head monastery of Nyingmapa Sect. Drive back to Lhasa after that. Overnight at hotel
Day 6: Exit
Exit by train or flight.
(based on per person and shown in RMB)
| Departure dates and prices
1. Transportation between airport and hotel.
Private Toyota Land Cruiser 4500 Or same kind Jeep(Van like Toyota Haice may be used from Lhasa to Shigatse)
2. Tour guide: Private English speaking tour guide.
3. Accommodation: 3 star hotel or similar class
4. Meal: Hotel breakfast
5. Travel permit in Tibet, only for this itinerary.
Any airticket and train ticket
all meals except breakfast in the hotel
1. Minor program changes sometimes are necessary, depending on road conditions, weather and availability of room.
2. Health consultation from your doctor before you come to highland (Over than 3000M).
3. As we travel in Tibet area where the economy is much more backward than other places, the food alternative is limited, so we suggest you take some solid food.
4. The quotation is based on double-occupancy, if there is no one to share the room with you, you should pay the single supplement.
5. Please book at least one week ahead of your departure so that we have enough time to get your permit. We also provide flight/train booking service. Participants may set out where you stay, such as Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Kathmandu，etc.
In order to develop tourism and maintain the prosperity of Tibet, all inbound foreign tourists must read agree to the clause provided in this agreement before a permit can be issued.
1. Diplomats, press agents, Tibetan immigrants and people who are related to Tibet-Free organization or activities are not allowed to apply for the permit here.
2. All foreign tourists in Tibet must not do anything to harm the peace and prosperity of Tibet, do not do anything to destroy Tibetan way of life and their cultural heritage, and you will take full responsibility for your own actions. NO PHOTOES AT FORBIDDEN AREA! (In all monasteries, temples; guard man, etc.)
3. The Tibet Entry Permit only allows you to travel inside Lhasa and a very limited area surrounding the city. It does not allow you to travel outside Lhasa. Travel outside of Lhasa without the proper permit is illegal because individual travelers in TAR are not allowed at present. Foreign tourists have to understand this and assume all subsequent responsibility here.
4. TAR is not fully opened area. There are some places which are closed to foreigners, and even to Chinese. Please follow the local rules and regulations. When you're travelling outside of Lhasa, please check the current policy with travel agency in Lhasa to see whether and how can go to places in which you are interested.
5. TAR is a special tourism region in China. Foreign tourists must travel with guide during traveling in Tibet. Tourists can not travel without guide. Foreign tourists have to understand this and assume all subsequent responsibility here. The agency has right to terminate the trip and there is no refund.
6. You might not able to apply for visa extension in Tibet, and we can not hold any responsible for the problems caused by this reason.
7. Any change from the fixed itinerary is depended on the relevant policy and our office in Tibet. We will not be held responsible for policy change. Even if we have all the correct documents, the policy may change unexpectedly. We will not be responsible for the cost of cancellation, change or delay due to the above reason.
8. It is still subject to change in the case of natural disaster, war, riot, cancellation caused by transport department or company, governmental order, or other factors that we were not able to predict, and we believe it is better to change your itinerary for reasons of safety or the smooth running of the tour.
9. It is possible to cancel or change the trip, but we are unable to refund all of your money, because once you booked the tour, we have booked everything for you, include permit, guide, hotel, air tickets, train ticket and entrance ticket, but we can comprehend if you really have something to do and the only choice is cancellation, so if you cancel it you need to afford all the loss by yourself.
10. Food and accommodation facilities may not be satisfied to you because the limited condition in Tibetan area. Heavy snow, rain, landslides, etc. may affect your trip, and the itinerary could change from the above. The refund depends on the current situation.
11. We will try our best to give you the best service, so you reasonable change of the tour can be arranged by our local staff in Tibet, but any unreasonable change will be refused since we have an agreement before.
| Contact us(Reach us through our intercome system by clicking here in case of sensored words in normal e-mail address.)